TIPS FOR BRIDAL JEWELLERY & HAIR PIECE CARE
Some Tips to Make Sure Your Jewellery and Head Piece Last for Generations
- Do not throw or drop jewellery or headpiece onto hard surfaces
- Avoid direct contact with sprays—hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Remove your jewellery and headpiece while showering, swimming, exercising
- Do not place your jewellery or headpiece directly in water for an extended period of time
- Never use chemical cleaners or polishes or water to clean your jewellery or headpiece
- Clean and polish your jewellery with a with a soft, dry cloth
- Store jewellery and headpiece flat in the original packaging to prevent bending or scratched crystals, pearls or any other delicate embellishments.